Saturday 20 December 2014

My make up of choice

So I packed my favourite make up when I was coming to Lucerne, knowing full well that my Christmas face, as well as my daily face, will be created from this stash of make up.

I tried to split it up into face, cheek, eyebrows, eyes, lips.

Let's go through what I actually brought.

FACE
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Bourjois Foundation-Gel in 52 Vanilla
NARS Matte Multiple in Laos
YSL Touche Eclat
Bare Minerals SPF30 Powder Medium

EYEBROWS
Shu Uemura Hard 9 in Seal Brown
Benefit Gimme Brow in Dark Brown

EYES
Dior show mascara
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara
Lancome Cils Booster XL mascara
Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow 20E
Sephora Eyeshadow Stick in Brown
Clinique Chubby Stick in Lavish Lilac
Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvaceous Coal
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Shu Uemura Eyelash Mascara

LIPS
NARS Lip Pencil in Rikugien
Maybelline Colour Drama in 310 Berry Much
Lancome Lip Lover in Beige Adage
Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in Candy Shimmer

PALETTE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Rainforest Palette


I like to use an assortment of different items for different days to create different looks =)
The Bourjois foundation is a new one for me to try as I was a little tanned for it but now I am a good colour for it so I have been using it.
For a drugstore foundation, I really like it and it serves me well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS