Sunday 21 December 2014

Tools of the trade

I tried to be all sassy with my title, but what I meant is just what I brought along as my must-haves on the go!

Side note : I left my little body shop travel brushes at my boyfriend's so I brought all these instead!




First up is the Shu Uemura Pony Brush in 20 
 I love using this brush because I use it for highlighter mainly, but when in need, it triples up as a highlight, bronzer AND blusher brush! I am really happy with this brush, which I am thankful since this cost me an absolute bomb.



Ecotools Blusher Brush
 This is a blusher brush but I sometimes use it as a powder brush. I did not bring a powder apart from my BareMinerals Natural Sunscreen (which has a little brush), so I have been using this for blusher and sometimes bronzer.



Ecotools Eyeshadow Brush
 This is a simple eyeshadow brush and I just use it as such!



Ecotools Eyeliner Brush
 I use this with eyeshadow, gel eyeliner, or to use it with eyeshadow to line my eyes. Everyone needs this brush in my opinion if you are going to play with eyeshadows!



Mac 217
 This, has been a life changing brush for eyeshadows, I swear. I read so much about it and saw it so much on youtube so I finally went to buy one and I have since been planning my second purchase, but I must admit I have not gotten around to it.



Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush
 I am a bigger fan of Ecotools than Real Techniques, but I do like this for when I use cream or stick eyeshadows to blend it out. I mainly use this brush for that.


Extra tools!
I also brought along my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers (of course!) which I do not go anywhere without unless I truly forgot to pack them....
I also brought along my Topshop sharpener because I brought a few eyeshadow pens/sticks which need sharpening as well as my NARS and Maybelline lip crayons which need sharpening.


What do you bring on a long holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS