Tuesday 23 December 2014

All About Lips #31


Unexpected discoveries.



Some of you may remember that I own a Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors in Candy Shimmer 05


Well, here I have two minis, 01 Rose and 06 Rosewood
http://cherriessballet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/all-about-lips-6.html






Here they are squeezed out (I only squeezed a tiny bit as I really like these and they are pretty precious)





 And here they are sheered out on the back of my hand



Here is the usual bare lip picture



 Here I am wearing 01 Rose Shimmer



And here is Rosewood Shimmer


Now here they are next to each other - bare, rose, rosewood


I was a little wary and even scared of the Rosewood 06 shade as it looked really brown and I have now come to the conclusion that the brown lip trend is not for me at all, but I prefer it to 01 Rose Shimmer, which is a little light on my lips!

As per the last post, these smell delicious, like candy and are really gorgeous, I am tempted to buy a full size of the Rosewood Shimmer.... Shhhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS