Thursday 13 November 2014

BOOTS again.

I went to Boots, and my boyfriend had to carry my shopping

*WHOOPS*


Let's start with the make up items.

It was 3 for 2, so I picked these up
I bought the Gloss Sticks in Bashful and Plum Jam, and then decided to pick up the powder - Glow All Out

I have included a picture of the items unveiled and boy oh boy.


I also picked up this Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Spray because Amelia raved about it



I also picked up a small tube of the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask and was given a sample of the Out of Trouble Mask (it's the white packaging)
I was a little annoyed because I was told that this 50ml is £10 but in fact it is £12 and the 100ml is £23, so I did not save any money =/ and was given bad information by the lady at Boots, Westfield White City.


I also picked up 3 skincare products because it was 3 for 2.
The Fab Pore mask is green and I have used it once, so far it is really nice.
Ultimelt (recommended by TalkBeckyTalk) is a cream cleanser and I really like it because it rinses really clean and smells like heavenly spa time.
Sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask, because I really am having a mask moment.


Also picked up the Boots ultra towels to try



and I picked up some more Boots Cleansing wipes.


Lastly, I went to House of Fraser to pick up 2 identical towels because these were on 70% and clouds... they remind me of glorious clouds when you wrap it around yourself.
Oh so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS