Tuesday 11 November 2014

All About Lips #25


Blistex Moisture Max


Once upon a time, it was a cold windy day in London (what? It's cold everyday and windy EVERYDAY in London...)
I reached into my bag and realised I have forgotten to pop a lip balm in.

Effectively, I had only a lipgloss and it was a particularly dry day for my lips so I dashed to Boots and out of everything, I decided to give this a go.

I do not like it, do not purchase it.

This came out in a tube and the head is round (I prefer a slanted head for application) and unlike the Palmers' Lip balm, this is sticky and kind of thick.

The beads do not show up when on the lips, thankfully, but the blue also put me off slightly.

It is not the greatest smell in the world.

Okay, all in all, I will be mixing this with some sugar to make a lip scrub when I have a container because I know I will not be reaching for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS