Sunday 16 November 2014

Bobbi Brown Covent Garden

I managed to book myself a spot at the A Model Recommends Make Up Meet Up at Bobbi Brown Covent Garden!

So when I arrived it was jam packed, and I must admit I was a little embarrassed to just be snapping pictures but one thing I must say, the staff at Bobbi Brown Covent Garden are super super super nice, so if you want to book yourself a make up tutorial session? I would highly recommend them - crazy talented people who are so nice!


Another thing which must be said... is how beautiful Ruth Crilly is, in real life.
Sometimes seeing really is believing, she said something about being in her 30s, but in all honesty, she looks... 20s. Really.

So I learnt a few tips and tricks from Amy, but before trying them out, I will not be randomly posting about them, but she was really good at her application with Ruth!

And at the end, I got to meet Ruth and of course, took the opportunity to say thank you about winning the dry shampoos and then snapped a picture with her.



I also got a goody bag of things from Bobbi Brown, which included this pretty lipstick in Warm Nude which I am excited to try!
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS