Monday 17 November 2014

The brown lip trend

YTrends come and go, and a popular 90s look has recently been made super popular once again by kylie Jenner.

When I recently went to a Bobbi brown event at the opening of the Covent Garden store, we were all given goody bags and I received a creamy lip colour lipstick from Bobbi brown in the colour warm nude - 21.

Here is the lipstick


And here is how it looks swatched on the back of my hand.


I wore this straight from the bullet and while it isn't a particularly pale shade, I still felt concealer lips.

Here is me without any lip products

 Just the top lip done

 And here it is, all over


I believe it is very much what one is used to seeing, and I am very used to my lips being pinky in colour so this was quite unusual for me.

The matte, brown lip certainly is not one that is for me.

However, topped with some gloss from my trusty Burberry lip gloss and all is well again. I wore this lip look for the rest of the day and felt fabulous for havibg saved the day. 


Are you a matte, brown lip kinda girl? I happen to know that Bob loves this trend and have invested in quite a few matte, brown lipsticks so now to coerce her into writing a post and searching for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS