Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites

I have a few things this month that I have been using daily and I just reach for them over all else.
It's now almost November, which means we are almost in December *Squeals*






Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
I love this, I wish I did not..... because it cost so much! but I really love this



Tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye & Cheek Palette
OMG this! This is just gorgeous, I love everything on this palette. The highlighter is gorgeous, as is the bronzer. The blusher is beautiful and I use every single eyeshadow in the palette.
Favourite palette, fast rising to Holy Grail status.



Benefit SunBeam Highlighter
Sometimes I rediscover old goodies and this is definitely one of those moments.
I had a "I forgot how much I love this!" moment and on days where I prefer a sheerer look, I wear creams and liquids because they tend to be more forgiving if you make a mistake or if you are in a rush and just look more natural overall.
Here is a picture of it swatched - you really just need a drop, and nearer to my thumb,I have blended it out so you can see a slight sheen.



Palmers Dark Chocolate & Mint Lip Balm
I bought this very recently and have been obsessing over it (as you do) and it smells delicious, just like chocolate. I use it under and over lipstick or just on its own!



Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pencil in Seal Brown
This is often featured in my favourites because I really, really, really love this and I have never been so loyal to a brow product. YES.
Mine needs to be resharpened. I love the samurai sword shape so I take it back to any Shu Uemura counter and they help me sharpen it. This has been sharpened once, and I still have a long way to go with it.



Urban Decay de-slick Makeup Setting Spray
I often can tell when I have or have not used this and while I need it more in the summer, this definitely helps keep make up on for longer.
I am not oily half as early when I have this spritz on and I do like to spritz this or my favourite Caudalie Organic Grape Water to have a more flawless, blended, less powdery make up finish.
Read more about my thought on it HERE



Rimmel WonderFull Mascara with Argan Oil
This seems to be a really love-hate product. Some people find that it does nothing for them but this has to be one of my favourite UK drugstore mascara.
I did a blog post solely on this, read it HERE
It lengthens more than it volumises, so that is a point to keep in mind!



Beauty Blender
I understand the hype, I really do.
If you are using brushes, please try a make up sponge. If you like your make up sponge, try the beauty blender. I promise it is worth the splurge!



These are a few of my favourite things (this month, although some are long time favourites)
What are your favourites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS