Tuesday 21 October 2014

All About Lips #22

KIKO - 913


I have long since learnt that anything that says nude, is not my nude.




this is a pinky-brown and is more of a nude for me because my lips are rather pigmented and paler colours tend to wash me out, leading to concealer lips.

Here is a swatch of it on the back of my hand


Here I am sans lip product vs KIKO 913


The formula is creamy and easy to apply and is not too unforgiving on dry lips.
It does not accentuate any dry spots and is an easy colour to pull off.
It is more pigmented than most of my MLBB (my lips but better) colours and is definitely noticeable as a lipstick, but it is still pleasant to wear.


KIKO lipsticks do not have names sadly, just numbers but for the price, packaging and product, it really should be more popular than it is already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS