Monday 8 September 2014

Sephora eyeshadows - review & swatches

You may remember my earlier post of buying sephora eyeshades in 3 shades and even getting a free palette to go with the three eyeshadows.

These eyeshadows are not as creamy as I had hoped,


Here are the three eyeshadows in the palette which came with the purchase.

The lightest shade no 74 - "Walk in the Sand" swatches beautifully, but is not as pigmented on the eyes and leaves more of a glittery wash than anything else.

The golden shade no 82 - "Hollywood's calling" is very pigmented so I tend to use it as a light wash and blend it out to leave a soft finish

The purple shade no 33 - "Dying for Shoes" (which I accidentally cracked and saved) is my favourite because I love purple eyeshadows



Here I have swatched it directly from my fingers (pictures above) onto my skin and you can see that the lightest shade all but disappears, leaving behind only the glitter.



These eyeshadows have not blown my mind and I will probably purchase more KIKO eyeshadows for my palette and Mac eyeshadows since I am returning to the UK and there is no Sephora. The selection at Sephora is certainly impressive but swatching properly is crucial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS