Sunday 7 September 2014

Life update

So some of you may have realised from my blog post that I have been home in Malaysia and blogging has been difficult because I have a limited amount of items with me and I certainly do not have my laptop and blogging on the mobile and iPad is not an easy feat.

I apologise if blog posts are not as regular until I get back to UK on the 10th September but I have been trying to keep up with the daily blog posts.
I may have to scale back this year as it will be rather hectic but I promise to do at least 3 blog posts each week.

It will depend on the situation but perhaps I will be able to continue with the daily posting. This is unlikely, but one can remain hopeful!

I hope you are all well and leave me your blog links below to read

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS