Saturday 30 August 2014

Sephora haul

I may have casually wandered into Sephora and ended up with a few items at hand!
I initially picked up 2 eyeshadows and 1 eyeshadow pencil in taupe, all Sephora's own brand,
but I ended up getting 3 shadows.



These shadows are RM45 each.
Hollywood's calling - 82, mirror finish
Walking in the sand - 74, glitter finish
Dying for shoes -33, shimmer finish




You may have seen that I have already managed to slightly smash and crack the purple shadow Dying for Shoes..
I will be posting a swatch and review once I have used them a few times to have a proper opinion on them.


I was given a Sephora eyeshadow palette with the purchase of 3 eyeshadows

This eyeshadow palette comes with a giant mirror and a little key to remove eyeshadows from the pot.


The cashier at Sephora also gave me a sample of the Percy & Reed Volumising shampoo and conditioner.


Lastly, I would like to thank the people at Sephora, Sunway Pyramid, because the two times I have been inside, everyone have been very helpful and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS