Tuesday 9 September 2014

All about lips #16

This whole series has so been focused on lipstick, lip gloss and lip colours. Today, I will be posting about protecting the lips instead.

I have many lip balms and lip butters, today I would like to focus on The Body Shop Blueberry Lip Butter, which I chose to bring home to Malaysia with me.




This, unlike a lip balm has a thicker consistency. It is white in colour and comes in a pot since it is too thick in consistency to really be contained in a tube.

Personally I am not a big fan of tubs so I tend to keep this at home and use it in the morning and evening when I have brushed my teeth rather than bringing it around with me.

If a light layer is used, this lip butter goes on smoothly and is colourless, without any real shine; if a thicker layer is applied, it can leave a white cast but I sometimes do this before bed as I believes it would give me added moisture.

Most of all, this smells beautiful. Like all the body shop blueberry range, this smells divine and as soon  as you apply it, you can smell its enveloping scent. It probably helps that this is applied right under the nose!

This is not my favourite lip balm but it certainly is easier to obtain and cheaper in price. There are many flavours and scents available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS