Saturday 20 September 2014

Hourglass mineral veil primer

I have used and tried a few primers.
I used to love the Benefit Porefessional and I really wanted to buy the Kiehl's pore perfector primer but just used my two samples and did not end up buying it.

Sometimes when you try something you just know it is the one.

I was always wary of trying the Hourglass mineral veil primer because I was terrified that I would like it. Lo and behold, I managed to pursuade a lady at liberty's to give me a small sample and I have been hooked ever since.

I managed to get another sample/free gift when I purchase the hourglass ambient lighting powder in mood light (which I use as a blusher) and a 30ml size of the primer, as well as a immaculate foundation sample was included as gifts.
I love the primer so much just as I feared.

This primer goes on well with foundations which are water-based as well as foundations which are silicone-based. It has SPF 15 protection, does not leave a white cast and goes on like a dream. 

The only downfall, which is a massive one for me, is the incredible price tag it comes with..

However, this is one of those products which I will be repurchasing, as I clutch on to the remnants of my remaining bottle, wailing and crying all the way to liberty's or space nk.

I did pick it up at a recent Liberty Haul, which I will be posting up real soon for you guys, no crying happened but a long contemplation did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS