Sunday 21 September 2014

Liberty Haul

Liberty has been doing its annual gift bag and this year, it has 24 beauties in it.

So I popped in but feeling extra guilty, I brought a friend to half the expenditure, so instead of spending £150, we could do a combination spend. The problem with that obviously is having to split the goodie bag, but I had no problems with that whatsoever.


Here is what I picked up!


pixi glow tonic


 This is, as far as I know, a new/recent addition and I am really happy and excited to see it here!
I have been wanting to try this out and could not think of a better time to pick it up.




Ren ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser
 I swear this is a tongue twister and those of you who have read my blog may know this is a repurchase and fast becoming a staple in my bathroom!
I have already started using this one.



Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
 I picked up another one of this to make up my half of the expenses and because I love it to bits.
I did get a smaller one as opposed to the big one because I still have my tiny sample and the 10ml one.



Did you get involved with the gift bag?
Read tomorrow's blogpost to find out what is in the goodie bag!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS