Friday 19 September 2014

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

I have previously bought this a year ago, and about 10 weeks ago, I decided to repurchase it.
This time, however, I wanted to do a proper track of its properties and claims.


  • Fuller looking lashes in as little as 30 days
  • up to 50% longer-looking natural lashes
  • up to 75% more voluminous-looking natural lashes



The ingredients : Aqua (water), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminogylcans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol denat, Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2 Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (soybean oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid

I included the list of ingredients because the eye area is particularly sensitive and it is best not to use this if you are allergic to anything in the list!







Day 1


I enclose said photos for you to be able to compare and contrast.
Do ignore the blotchy skin, I just washed my face.
As you can see, I do not have particularly long or full lashes.



Day 30
By day 30, the difference is not massive. I personally felt that my lashes were longer but it could be a placebo effect.





This is the finale. My lashes are not double its length (although I very much wish it would be) but they certainly look denser and slightly longer.
This is not a miracle product, and I do not expect it to be. I will be filling this up with almond oil and using it for my lashes after this.


Have you tried RapidLash and what were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS