Saturday 9 August 2014

SEPHORA haul

So.......... if you spend over £75, the shipping cost is £6. If you have a friend to split this cost with you, not only is it easy to get to £75, the shipping will then be around £3!

Beware that sephora only adds tax after you are trying to pay, not at the point of adding to basket!












Here is our collective haul



These are free samples that came along


This is Bob's haul


And this is mine!







My main item was this BEAUTIFUL Tarte palette which I have been eyeing forever



I also picked up another 2 of the Sephora Lip Creams.
I already have 03 and thought I would try out 01 and 04

01 is a true red and 04 looks a lot more purple in real life and quite dark in the online picture.
I will be doing a AllAboutLips post on these 3 shades really soon!

I also picked up a beautyblender duo pack and split it with Bob.



I am extremely happy about my haul.
Sephora is just amazing and I really like their own brand stuff.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS