Monday 18 August 2014

Drugstore haul


One of the first things I did when I got home was to visit the pharmacy and beauty selection available in Malaysia.







I picked up 3 biore items and a Venus shaver refill cartridge because it works out cheaper.



Biore make up remover wipes 
This was on discount and so I thought I would pick one up to try it and mainly to use it for my flight to England when I will be removing all my make up and applying some cream to help with hydration.



Biore eyes & lips make up remover
This is the only thing I prefer over my Lancôme bi-facil eye make up remover.
Not only is it drugstore, it is pink and it removes waterproof make up without any issues.
I purchase this time and again when I return to Malaysia and bring a bottle with me to the uk.




Biore cleansing oil
The biore cleansing oil is one of my favourites and although the main ingredient is mineral oil, it does not break me out and it effectively removes the foundation and eye make up. 
I do prefer a separate eye make up remover as a general rule but would happily use this if nothing else is lacked or available.





There are many brands readily available in Malaysia. Cle de peau, sulwhasoo, shiseido, shu uemura, Laura mercier, bobbi brown, tarte, make up forever, sephora, étude house, the face shop, skin food, caudalie, Aesop, nuxe are the many brands I have spotted already.

While some items are cheaper in uk such as caudalie, many items work out cheaper in Malaysia with the current exchange rate of 5.5 such as shu uemura.
Other brands such as tarte and make up forever are easier to grab from sephora than in uk, where individual retailers stock them.


Are you a fan of any of these brands, tell me about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS