Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bob strikes again

I think Bob and I may have unofficially started trading/swapping make up!


Here are this week's pick!


Gorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy - 403
Tom Ford Lip Colour - True Coral



Here are some swatches on the back of my hand and keep an eye out for my AllAboutLips series!


Maybelline HyperSharp Liner
This has a super fine tip but is not super black. The swatches go from one stroke, 3 strokes and 10 strokes.
 It is worth noting that this is unavailable in UK and only in Asia (I have been informed)



Lastly is an item I was so excited about!
 Bite Beauty Lip Agarve mask
This smells amazing and has a really thick consistency.
I was wearing this daily until I returned it, and yes I had the items for about a week and they are all back at Bob's now.
While I really liked this, it does not overtake my love for the Nuxe Reve de Miel.
This reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, just more pleasant smelling and thicker.
I prefer the Nuxe personally, so will not be purchasing this, but the two lipsticks?
I cannot commit.



Have you done make up swaps with your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS