Thursday 10 July 2014

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner

I am not a fan of the Benefit They're Real Mascara so I was not too excited about this eyeliner but at the same time, I was really intrigued with the whole idea of gel liner in a pen form

Now while Benefit claims to be the first to do it, I have read many comments saying that Maybelline has done it before and it is true! Find it HERE

I have not tried the Maybelline one so I really cannot comment.


However, the Benefit one?

The first time I used it there was quite a lot of confusion.
It felt odd.

Here is the packaging, it actually came with sort of instructions

The tip is flexible rubber and guides the gel which you twist up.



I must say reading other reviews, this is a love-hate product.
However, I neither love nor hate it.



This is very smudge proof, it does not budge whatsoever on me.
However, Bob borrowed it and said it smudged a little on her.
It has better lasting power than my Shu Uemura.
However, I prefer the finish of my Shu Uemura (bottom two lines)
It just looks more black and I personally find it easier to control.

I have been using the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner for 2 whole weeks to write a proper review and I actually do agree with other people.
This is criminally easy if you are a newbie with eyeliner but if you are quite good with liquid eyeliners or gel liners, you may not like it as much.

I find it easy for big wings but I prefer my Shu Uemura for filling in the gaps of my lashes but I am still impressed with how they have packaged gel into a pen form and for the lasting power.






All in all, this is love and fast becoming a staple in this summer humidity but I will be reverting back to my Shu Uemura.
Are you a fan of the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS