Tuesday 22 July 2014

All about lips #10

The 10th instalment of my All about Lips series and I thought, what better way than to do one of my favourite dark lipstick from a drugstore!




This is 107 Rimmel By Kate Moss and it can be worn in several different ways!




The lower swatch is a single swipe of the beautiful colour and the top swatch is 3 swipes


Here is me wearing one swipe/coat of the lipstick all over
It almost looks like a berry stain and you can sheer it out further by applying lip balm if you want just a stain look.


Here it is in its full glory
The lighting (I take pictures next to the window for natural light) is washing the close up slightly but it looks like the full face picture.

It is a more wearable colour than Mac's Diva which I adore, but this is a fraction of the price and has really decent pigmentation.
The downside is that it is not transfer resistant, probably due to a creamier finish (MAC is more matte) so you have to blot it down and apply and blot it for the perfect pout, but I guarantee it is worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS