Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bath Pharmacy Haul

Going to Bath to meet up and catch up with a friend was thwarted by skincare shopping!

I basically arranged to go down but after meeting my friend Mark, I went into this small independent pharmacy which I knew stocked Bioderma and the works!

*Update : found the receipt and the pharmacy is Lifestyle Healthcare on 14 New Bond Street, Bath BA1 1BE*

I ended up getting a few bits and getting 2 little samples!



My purchases were placed in this beautiful bag




The main item I was shopping for was an Arm & Hammer Advance White toothpaste which comes in a yellow tube but I found this instead


 After a while of contemplation, I decided that at £1.99 I really was not making a huge investment which needed so much brain powering!


I then excitedly went to look at Melvita items as I have heard a lot but never seen them in store!
I ended up picking up this rose water spray


There was also a whole range of the Dr Bronner's Castille Soap and I smelled every last one of them!
I picked these two up as I love the itsy bitsy size and green tea and rose were the best smelling to me!


I received this Rose cream and body balm/butter thing as free samples and both smell amazing!




I will be writing reviews if any of these items blow my mind, or they will be featured in my empties posts with my thoughts on them1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS