Monday 26 May 2014

Caudalie Event

So I attended a Caudalie event and did quite a bit of damage.

I basically had paid £25 to meet Caroline Hirons but it was totally worth it and the £25 was redeemable against products.
I tried to stay within that budget but did end up having to shell out another £25.



Here is everything in the box!

 I was pretty delighted with the samples of the Vinoperfect  Serum and Day Perfecting Fluid
 Here is a close up of the 1 serum
 and I actually had 3 of the Day Fluid which has SPF15
 This is the most expensive item, retailing at £38 but I needed a night cream and this was recommended to me.
 I also wanted to try out the new range - Polyphenol so I bought the Anti'Ox Box at £12
 How adorable is this little stress ball?
 Main product that I was excited about the Serum!
 This is a lip and eye cream and I am pretty sure I will be using it as an eye cream because of my overwhelming amount of lip products
 Here is another Day cream with SPF20
 Then came the actual goodies in the pre-packed goodie bag!
 Going clockwise, there was a Divine Oil, and the new Perfume, another Polyphenol lip and eye cream, tinted leg moisturiser, hand and nail cream.
 I love this divine oil and have the previous sample, a full bottle and will take this when travelling.
 This smells amazing, just like the divine oil. I love this to bits.
 Another Lip and eye cream which I will be using as an eye cream.
 I will be giving this to my friend but I opened and sniffed it and it smells like the Divine oil as well. LUSH.
 Another hand and nail product, which I will attempt to get round to, at some point!





Those are all the items from the night and I will be writing a review and a brand review soon!
Do you like Caudalie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS