Tuesday 27 May 2014

Escentual Haul #2

I have only just gone and done another haul which has finally arrived!
I like Escentual and a lot of their products are cheaper than on Debenhams website and elsewhere so I have picked up a few items.

I have previously done another haul and you can read about it HERE

First off is the reason I even went on to the website, the Bioderma BB cream.
This retails at £14.50 for 50ml, which is actually slightly cheaper than the Bioderma Cream which is £16 for 50ml.
Escentual was giving out 100ml Bioderma Micellar water with it as well and I just could not say no!



I also thought I should pick up some water spritz since I am obsessed with them and these were on a slight discount .

I  decided to try out the La Roche-Posay Water and there was a small bottle so I just went with that (handy for handbag)







The Vichy Thermal Water
I hope these are nicer than the Avene spray and let's see if they will make me waiver from loving Caudalie!
The Vichy only came in one size.






Lastly was an item I have been looking out for and I needed an extra boost to meet the free delivery so I thought I might as well buy it.
Clarins Lip Perfector in Candy Shimmer.
Obviously I did not need another lip product, least of all a lip gloss, but since it is a hybrid of a lip balm and lip gloss, maybe that makes it slightly better?
Anyway, I could not say no.







These are the goodies from this haul.
Have you ever shopped with Escentual?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS