Wednesday 28 May 2014

Let's talk Bobbi Brown

I do not have everything from Bobbi Brown but so far from what I own,
this brand is spectacular.
It really goes beyond and above.

I do not have a ton of products from Bobbi Brown - have you seen the prices! but I did forget to include my blush in the main picture but I will talk about it below

I have two foundations from Bobbi Brown,
first I bought the compact which has the longest name ever :
 Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation and I have it in Beige.
Mine is a little gross as I like to scrap it out and then blend with a brush.
It does come with a sponge below but I never use that.
Instead I use it with my Ecotools Stippling brush.
I bought 3 out of my 5 items from this airport haul (you can read it HERE) and then another foundation at my most recent airport trip.









I also have the Foundation stick in Warm Natural which is a whole shade and a half up from the other foundation.


I bought the compact in Winter and the Foundation Stick in Spring when I had a slight bit of tan and was going on holiday, hence the half upgrade.
I did just get it on my most recent airport haul, read about it HERE
Here is a swatch of both of them on my hand.







I also have the Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush which is just beyond easy to use and always gives a beautiful finish.











I also have the Bobbi Brown blush in Nectar
This blush has good wearing power and is just beautiful on my NC20 skintone.
It is not too crazy pink but looks like a good flush.
This is my go-to pink blush.

It swatches exactly how it looks and I do use a light hand when I am applying this.













My ultimate favourite item has to go to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot.
This is a limited edition item, but all the bricks are gorgeous.
From more bronzey tones to cooler and pinker tones, she has everyone covered, just like her crazy shades of foundation.
I also love the huge mirror in the packaging, ALWAYS A WIN






Bobbi Brown is definitely one of my favourite high end make up brands.
It ticks all the boxes and thank god airports sell her products because it is high end prices!
I bought all my items apart from the blusher at the airport.
Duty-Free Prices!




What is your favourite from Bobbi Brown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS