Friday 30 May 2014

Empties #2

I tend to just start a new collection of empty products as soon as the previous post goes up, so here goes!


BODY CARE
First to finish is the Imperial Leather Japanese Spa Shower Gel

I keep going on about this product because I really love the scent, it feels really creamy and foams nicely.
The only downside is that being a pour bottle (I do prefer pouring than pump bottles actually), you tend to use A LOT of the product.
However at £1.99 for 300ml and sometimes £.0.99 when it is on offer, you cannot really complain.
I have already repurchased this in my Boots Haul.








Another thing which I have now finished is the Radox shower gel.
I bought this along with the Imperial Leather one mentioned above, and I like to use it post work out because it is quite refreshing and zingy!
I will not be repurchasing this because I like to try new shower gels and frankly have too many as it is.








Sadly, my Clarins Body Oil has now finished.

This was the most expensive body oil in my collection and I am sad that it is now well and truly gone.
I probably will not repurchase this because of the price, and I do have quite a few more body oils to go through.








I also finished up The Body Shop Blueberry Body Scrub.
I bought it a while back and you can read it HERE
and I have more than half of the body butter left as it is really thick and a little goes a long way.
The body scrub on the other hand is a jelly texture and I love slapping it on and slough away!







I have also finished up the small The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Butter in travel size.
I mention this in my Body Butter post where I do a comparison among all my body butters.
I will not be repurchasing this any time soon as I still have lots left and this is a bit too heavy for Spring/Summer.










I have also finished up a birthday present from Liberty!
The Rose Hand Wash.



This smells different from what I expect of roses and I will not be purchasing this as I did not love the scent.
I did love the fact that Liberty gives you a birthday present as opposed to triple points and all that jazz.







I have also finished up my box of liners from BodyForm.


Is this TMI?










Next item is the LUSH Mask of Magniminty
If you read the name properly, it might give you a hint.
This is a very minty mask with plenty of kaolin and essential oils.
It can be used on the face and body, and I tend to use it on my back to calm the acne down.
I like to buy the small pot but it gets used up quite quickly.
This is my 3rd time repurchasing it and I am pretty sure I will continue to do so.











I also finished up the LUSH Dirty Shaving Cream
I do not love this although the scent is just amazing.
I am in love with the Dirty scent, only the LUSH Dirty, not general dirty....
It however, left my skin with a film and clogged up my razor as well as the shower drain....
So although it left my skin feeling softer, there is just too many things which was a no about it.
I will not be repurchasing this.
I find using the Loccitane Almond Oil shower gel as the best shaving gel so far.









Now onwards to SKINCARE



Sometimes you don't realise how much you love something until it is finished.
Clarins Pink Clay Mask

This is by far my favourite deep cleansing mask.
I am already planning to repurchase it at the airport if I see it because it is £22 for 50ml so I will be able to get it for under £20 at the airport. Any savings is still saving.











I also finished up one of The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter
This I finished up whilst on holiday at Portugal.
I did bring it for the sole purpose so that is handy.










The Body Shop Drops of Youth Serum

Truth be told, I am so glad this is all finished now.
I did not like it at all. It had a weird feeling as it drier, making my face feel really tight.
Maybe it is made to feel this way for the anti-ageing and lifting feeling but all I felt was tightness and had to keep spraying Caudalie Grape water on my face.
I will not be repurchasing this.







I have also finished up a sample pot of the Clinique Intense Moisture Surge Gel Cream

I love the name of this and it smells kind of chemically but I do like to use it at night when I feel like I need the extra boost of moisture.
I have another sample pot so I will not be repurchasing this but I enjoy using it and will continue with my next tub.










The only MAKE UP items I have finished are the ones I am about to review down below.



I have finished up a small sample size version of the Benefit Porefessional.
I love this primer and have another small size and 2 big sizes of this stuff.
It is good, it works and I do not want to be without it.
As you can see, I cut it to really scrap the sides and use every last bit I could get my hands on.












The Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner has also dried up on me so that is going into the bin
I enjoyed using this but as all the eyeliners, they dry up so quickly!!






Lancome Miracle Air de Teint Sample!

Now, I was a little cheeky and I have 2 samples of this particular formula and a 3rd of the Teint Miracle (which I threw out because it was not the right shade)
I used one of the samples until it was completely gone and then washed the bottle out to use for travelling.
I love this foundation and I have 1 more sample and have already purchased the full size when I was last at the airport.









I also finished up a sunscreen from Henri Lloyd.
Unfortunately I threw it out at holiday and did not remember to take a picture *FAIL*
This is actually a men's skincare range and it smells amazing - beautifully manly.
I LOVE.






That's it for this month's empties!
Hope you have enjoyed the post xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS