Sunday 25 May 2014

The Body Shop Haul

I always say I will stick to Boots but I usually fail and end up shopping on The Body Shop site.

Their limited edition Blueberry had me going gaga and I held off smelling the Raspberry for ages until I was at the airport.




Both are lovely but the Raspberry has a bit of a tanginess to it whereas the Blueberry is much sweeter.
I love both and I know someone else who loves both berries.


It was Mother's day on the second Sunday of May and I called my mummy to wish her Happy Mother's Day and told her I wanted to buy some stuff for her but wanted to get what she wanted.
So between the Body Scrub, Body Butter, Shower Gel and Body Lotion for both the Raspberry and Blueberry, she chose the Shower Gel and Body Lotion but could not narrow it down to one or the other.

So, I bought both scents meaning the shower gels and the body lotions




 and picked up a Raspberry Lip Gloss for her as well

 as my mum is as much a lip addict as I am, although more towards lip balms and lip glosses.

The order arrived a few days ago and I thought I would do a quick haul.



Obviously I picked up a cheeky Raspberry Body Scrub for myself since my Blueberry one is finished and I still have plenty of Body Butter to go through.




Have you tried the limited edition Blueberry or Raspberry?
Leave me a comment =)

*all pictures and images are taken from TheBodyShop site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS