Saturday 24 May 2014

Superdrug Haul

So this is technically a drugstore haul but since I have always labelled mine as Boots haul, I really could not just change it.
So Superdrug haul!

There was a 3 for 2 across all cosmetics and I get 10% student discount so I popped in to pick up more Loreal Liquid Lipsticks but it is actually not available in Superdrug!
Instead, I picked up other things.






So the three face flannels?

They were 99p each and I am a big fan of Caroline Hirons and thought I really need more so that I can chuck mine into the wash and have fresh ones daily.
This was on 3 for 2 so I paid £1.98 for 3. Bargain.
They feel quite soft, but may not be quite as soft as the Boots one I picked up for £3 but I'll live.




Superdrug Cotton Wools.
As you can see I picked up a variety of smaller and bigger ones.
I find the bigger ones easier with make up removl and the small ones sufficient for toner so I picked both up as they were 2 for £2.50 and I was running low on mine.
I prefer the boots one with the beehive effect pattern as I feel it grabs more off the face (more exfoliating?)





L'oreal Perfect Shine in 200 Princess.
This actually feels a lot like the YSL Glossy Stains in the way it applies and dries.


Bourjois Lip stick Rouge Edition Velvet 04

I love this.
Everything from the colour to the cream matte finish to the packaging is a big fat yes from me.




Sleek Face contour Kit in Light.
There was only 2 shades for this and dark was way too dark
I came home and compared it to the Bourjois powder I have been using to contour and this is so much darker, did a quick sweep and I think it looks gorgeous.
I did not think I would like the highlighter but it actually looks very natural.





Rimmel ScandalEye pencils and Exaggerate in taupe, bronze and pure plum

I bought 3 because of the 3 for 2 and these were £3.99 each
I love each of the colour.
I have had good times with the nude so I hope these will perform just as well.





Lastly I picked up a lip balm from Palmers and it is the Cocoa Butter formula.
This was £1.89
I remember it smells nice as I used to have this a long time ago, but possibly the squeezy tube ones.




That is all for my superdrug haul, I will be doing a swatch and review of these items!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS