Thursday 1 May 2014

April Favourites

So it is time for another monthly favourites!


This month, I am featuring food as well.

CHOCOLATE is a monthly favourite.

In particular, I am obsessed with Ferrero Rochers.
How cute are the Easter bunnies!







Another love is my Breville Blend Active Personal Blender.

This was featured in last month's favourites (you can read the post HERE)
This has been a life-changer as I now have more for breakfast and have lovely shakes after working out!
It really is motivating me to go more to the gym.




Fruit of the month has to go to strawberries!

I only ever buy them on discount though.




Onto Make up!

Favourite eyeshadow sticks are my Clinique chubby sticks.

I cannot choose a favourite as I love the blend the green or the purple with the black to give a quick and easy smokey look.

Favourite mascara remains with my Holy Grail YSL BabyDoll Mascara

Favourite foundation also stays the same with the Bobbi Brown and the Lancome one.

I am still loving my Dove dry shampoo and heat protectant spray.





Favourite pencil eyeliner goes to the NARS black eyeliner

which did not budge even after a crying session!
Now that is impressive.





Favourite multi tasker goes to the NARS Matte Multiple in Laos.

It also doubles up as my favourite cream blush this month,





with the Clinique cheek pop in peach pop taking powder blush favourite of the month.


Blusher is my ultimate favourite make up item.
If I can have very limited items, blush would be up there (or a multi tasker) and a mascara and liner.
But if I was only allowed one item, my cheeks have to be taken care of.

I do not have a favourite lipstick but the favourite lip balm/lip butter goes to Korres Lip Butter in Quince.



Favourite lip stain is the YSL stain in 105. This was the first one I bought, and then I bought a very similar one in 7 Corail, which is beautiful but I have a secret(not so secret anymore?) love affair with 105..






Onto body care items,
favourite body oil actually goes to the unsuspecting and cheapest of them all,
the good old Almond oil.
It dries really quick, is not sticky and is lovely as a pre shampoo treatment.






Favourite shower gel is the Imperial Leather Japanese Spa one.

I used this last year and suddenly had an unexplainable urge to use this and had to go to boots just to pick this up and I have not stopped using it.
I have already finished another one up and have already repurchased in the recent boots haul (read HERE)







With skin care,
I am loving Emma Hardie's amazing moringa cleansing balm.
I only use it at night as it is a richer balm and it is expensive so I am trying to "ration" it out.




My favourite toner at the moment is still the Caudalie Grape water.
This is cheaper than most toners I have and I am looking to buying the big 200ml bottle, which costs a £10. The travel size is a bit more expensive but very handy.



I tried to include a little bit of everything which I use almost daily, which might have been a bit ambitious.
I also did not feature certain items which I have featured in previous monthly favourites because it seems like I am cheating a little.


Did I feature any of your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS