Wednesday 30 April 2014

Debenhams Haul

So I had a little delivery arriving today,
I am returning 2 products because the free gift did not come with and I wanted the free gift to be a present along with the product so I am returning everything instead.


However, the other 2 items I have been wanting.

First up is a body care item.
It is the Dr Hauschka Birch Arnica Body Oil




This comes in a 75ml glass bottle and has a pump which you can turn to disable and turn to the other side to enable pumping, which is handy to prevent accidents.
It retails for £20 but I had a 10% off
It smells quite herbally and medicine like, but not in a sickening way.
It does warm up in the hand and when I massage it into my neck, it instantly felt better.
I have tried this at my friend Anna's place after her constant praise and love of the item.
I have a feeling this will be added to my body oil collection permanently, but we shall see!






The next item I bought is something I have wanted for.... about 2-3 years now.
I do not actually know how I have managed to hold off for so long,
but it is the Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo.




I have been wanting this so as soon as it arrived I started playing with it and here are some swatches for you!
It is quite a bright red, very matte (this is the most matte lipstick I have ever come across)
Mac describes this as a Retro Matte, and it really does stay put.
I swiped it on and ate dinner and had hot tea but the lipstick stayed put.



Here is how it looks on me.
I swiped it on straight from the bullet without any lip liner as I was only at home.

A bonus is how it made my teeth looked whiter (hence the two pictures)
and please ignore my skin, I had no make up apart from the lipstick.







Debenhams is doing a 10% off if you buy 2 items or more.
Previously the discount was 10% if you buy one of the award winners, and many of them are gorgeous items!

Also, Debenhams will be doing a £10 the Lancome Hypnose Mascara on 1st May (one day only!)
if you love a wet formula, this is not to be missed! It is almost drugstore price for a mascara which hae been going strong for 10 years!
Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS