Friday 11 April 2014

The Lipstick Tag

So after reading the post on Joela's blog, I was deciding if I really ought to do this, but here goes nothing!


THE LIPSTICK TAG


How many lipsticks do you own?
17 lipsticks! (Not counting the lip balms, lip glosses, lip stains and lip pens!)







What was the first lipstick you owned?
I genuinely do not remember, but the oldest lipstick out of the bunch here is the Revlon Matte 006 Really Red. This appears to be discountinued but available on Amazon (I do spring cleaning with my make up so some older ones have gone)







What's your favourite lipstick brand?
This is a tough one! I like the Revlon Lip Butters for formulation but hate the packaging, I also love the Too Faced lipsticks packaging and formulation but I do really love me some Chanel lipsticks. Everything about it is perfect, so for high end, probably Chanel. Something more affordable, Too Faced.






What's your most work lipstick?
At the moment is my Too Faced- Spice Spice Baby







What was the last lipstick you bought?
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte - 43 La Favorite. I bought this at Gatwick airport in a haul which you can read about HERE







How many lip products are in your bag right now?
3. My Too Faced lipstick, a Yves Rocher Lip Balm- Grape* Benefit Coralista lipgloss


* (not on website anymore, here is a link to the other one I have, Sweet Almond),






What's your favourite red lipstick? 
Fluctuates between Chanel Rouge Allure 68 Emotive (blue undertone) and the Lancome Rouge in Love Be My Date 183N (yellow undertone)






How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a bag, a gift from Lancome, where I keep my extra make up and all the lipsticks are in there.







What lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I really want to get my hands on MAC Ruby Woo and MAC Russian Red







If you have done this, please comment and leave the link, I would love to read about your lipstick collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS