Thursday 10 April 2014

Fitness Haul-ing

So, this is a beauty blog with a sprinkling of ballet and fitness posts.

I am a regular gym-goer and I try to maintain that.

I start with a 10 minute run to warm up and then I do over to the weights area. Yes, the men section. I like to pump iron, and I enjoy the empowerment. You cannot feel anything but powerful when you are deadlifting 50kg, squatting 25kg and just handling heavy weights.

It is a place where I find myself competing only with myself, whereas I tend to feel competitive on the treadmill to everyone next to me.


I am running out of my Maxitone Sculptress Diet Shake Chocolate Delight.



It is £25 at Boots for 700g and it is currently on buy 1 get 1 free online.
I got mine for £15 at my gym because I do not take meat when I cook and eat at home (which is a lot) and I don't consume enough protein.


However, I have since bought some Chocolate Caramel Impact Whey Protein from MyProtein.com
This costs £15.79 for 1 kg and I had additional discount with my NUS student card.
I am excited to try this out as I have heard the flavours are amazing.
It does come in a pouch and I plan to decant it into my tub shown above, and I will be using the scoop provided by Maxitone as this one does not come with a spoon.



If you are interested in buying things,  here is my referral code.
MP25236185
It helps me collect points and you will collect points when you start referring people too. It is somewhat like a loyalty programme.
I am excited to try this and let you know how it is.



Ps. The Peanut Butter and Almond Butter have had rave reviews from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS