Monday 28 April 2014

Space NK Haul #3

I do not know how I am already on Haul #3 but it goes to show what a shopaholic I really am.





As mentioned on yesterday's blog post, I dropped by Space NK and the man at the counter was so nice
(this is the bond street branch)
so even though they did not have the Caudalie Grape Water which I wanted to buy,
I bought two other items which he recommended instead.


On the left is the Zelens Daily Defence Sunscreen
On the right is the Institut Esthederm Eau Cellulaire Cellular Water Spray (I somehow could not find this on Space Nk's website)
I tried both the items in store on my hands and the Zelens sunscreen smells absolutely amazing, did not leave my skin greasy or weird. In fact, it had more of a face lotion texture than a sunscreen texture.

The spray was lovely, no smell, and I will be trying it to see if I prefer it or if I will be going back to my Caudalie Organic Grape Water Spray, which I think I am slightly obsessed with after various other toners.



Hope you have had a lovely weekend and are thriving this Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS