Sunday 2 February 2020

Random bits you can pick up at Boots


I went to pick up a hairbrush to distribute my conditioner more evenly through my hair but ended up with some really random bits from Boots.





You may already know that you can pick up plasters and blister packs from Boots but Microporous tape is extra handy.





You can also buy these blister plasters to use on any cold sores you may have. It is the cheaper option as I have learned online!





I also picked up a rather cheeky purchase of Durex play but guys..... this tingling one is WAY TOO INTENSE. Stick with the normal and you can thank me later.





Finally we have the Tangle Teezer Wet Detanglish Brush which I use in the shower to distribute my conditioner.





It works, it is lovely and I like the shade of pink.





There are different lengths of bristles and I think it helps to detangle without snagging the hair out, not too much anyway.

So those are the totally random bits that you can pick up at Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS