Saturday 15 June 2019

Pandora Gift


I know that Pandora is a popular brand and that it is not fine jewellery but I do still enjoy wearing it.







I was actually quite lucky that when I was gifted this pandora bracelet and pendant (which will be shown soon) that a gift was also given by the company, as part of a Valentines day promotion. Yes, it was a long time ago and I am only just getting round to writing about this.





The gift was really a jewellery box that can be used to store all your bits and pieces.





I like that there are so many hooks and clinks for  you to store away all your pieces.





Here I am demonstrating how you can potentially store bits and pieces of your jewellery.





Here is the gift - a little lion dance and a bracelet to hold it.





I absolutely love this and I believe it was limited edition to Asia as I did not see it in UK at all. There are several limited edition items and some are really worth investing in.





What do you think of my little champion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS