Thursday 13 June 2019

Essie Nail Polish


I picked up these two nail polishes from Boots after a tough day as a treat for my horrible nails. Why were they horrible? I had gel nails and it had been lifting for days so finally I peeled it off and of course, that left my nails vulnerable and horrible. So I went to Boots to look for something to heal and protect it.





Boots were running an offer and they were gifting this mini size in the shade Eternal Optimist with purchases above a certain threshold.





For those wondering, this is how it looks on the nail. I think it is a pretty colour and that it would suit many skin tones.





The real star of the purchase is the Essie Treat Love & Colour which is a strengthener. There are 20 shades on the American websites but there are 9 shades in Look Fantastic and Boots. Feel Unique also stocks this.





The shade I picked was 02 Tinted Love and the various shades are actually very sheer and pretty.





This is how it looks on the nails (the middle finger) and it really is super sheer on the nails and instantly makes the nails feel better protected against external aggressions.





I do not typically buy Essie polishes because of the higher price point, but I think this was worth the investment and I truly enjoyed using the Treat Love & Colour. Plus I had a little extra to soften the blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS