Sunday 30 June 2019

Empties #61


I hope you are ready for this month's empties because we have quite a few skincare products to talk about!


Let us start with full size products first.





Starting off with cleansing oils. The belif cleansing oil fresh did indeed feel refreshing when you use it, but beware of getting it near the eyes because it stung something mad.

The Muji Oil Cleansing felt thick and smells like there is olive oil in the ingredients. I find any brand that includes olive oil will have a thicker texture and viscosity to it.  It is not my favourite.





The One Kill Lip & Eye Remover was okay but nothing special. It still took some time and effort to get my waterproof mascara off so it is a miss for me.





I really enjoyed the Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam. It does not actually foam up much and feels very comfortable to use. The skin feels clean and comfortable after use, I highly recommend this product!





The Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater is lovely to use and the spritz is very fine. I actually save the bottle to decant other products into.

The Rosense Gulsuyu Rose Water is such a product. The actual product is nice but the spritz is a full on assault to the face so I decant it!





The Nuxe Creme Fraiche Mask is a really cooling and comforting mask to use when you are overheated or sunburnt or just in need of some lightweight hydration. I enjoy this product and would repurchase.





I often rave about The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 but am now curious about the newer Marine Hyaluronics. I still love this and would highly recommend them.





Next we have a whole host of samples to go through.





The Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate feels lovely on the skin but I never really see enough results or feel so overwhelmed as to purchase a big bottle. Is it nice? Without a doubt. I just have not felt compelled to actually purchase. I think it is my bias against makeup brands foraying into skincare.





The Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo is actually quite clarifying and definitely left my head and scalp feeling quite fresh and light whereas the Bumble and Bumble Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner was a light conditioner, suitable those who want more volume but not for my hair texture personally. The combo smelled really lovely but it's not for my hair type.





The Dr Irena Eris Skin Sebu Care Day and Night Cream was decent but I cannot even remember much about it. I suppose it was not terrible enough for me to remember, but neither was it memorably well performing. The night care was more of a gel texture.





Real Barrier Intense Moisture Cream was a lovely product to use. I prefer this to the extreme cream and enjoyed using it. It felt very soothing and comforting on the skin. I would recommend.





This AquaBlossom White Effect Oled Cream really whitens the face when I used it, which worries me greatly. I find it disturbing that it whitens the face so significantly upon usage. I have another sample but would probably use it on my body as I did not like the effect at all.





The Whamisa Organic Flower Toner, Lotion and Water Cream were all very pleasant to use. The scent is quite strong but I personally find it pleasant. I would purchase to  use, especially the toner and lotion.





The Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturiser feels quite silicone-y upon application. Whilst it does give a matte finish and blurs and softens the look, it is certainly not a product that I would go for at all.





Finally we have some wipes and random products. The Watsons Baby Wipes I like to keep at hand in case I have any spillages or emergencies. I prefer the Guardian Baby Wipes so I am unlikely to intentionally repurchase these.

The Pure Beauty Pomegranate Urban Shield Makeup Remover Facial Cleansing Wipes I really enjoyed and it is good at removing makeup. I have not repurchased only because I try not to rely on makeup wipes, using them only when I am travelling.

The Polylab Methylated SpiritI use to sanitise my makeup in between uses and highly recommend you find a high percentage alcohol to do the same!

The little spiral is just a hair band that I used but it is now dead and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS