Monday 21 January 2019

Mum's birthday presents


It is actually quite difficult to buy presents for my mum because she always says no and has many products to finish up. This year however, I managed to gift her something that she wants.



Starting off with The Body Shop Peach Body Butter, which smells really decadent. It is personally too sweet for me, but many people love the peach scent, including my mum.





I typically slather on body butters in colder climates but not in Malaysia. My mum has drier skin so she uses this even in Malaysia's hot and humid weather to keep her skin well hydrated and nourished.





The other product I gifter her is this mini Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50.





There are many different versions under the Shiseido Anessa brand now but this is the original and works well for both my mum and I. The mini means she carries this in her bag and tops up when she needs to which is great.

What do you typically gift your mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS