Monday 14 January 2019

Maybelline & Max Factor


If you go to Boots or Superdrug, they generally do 3 for 2 offers. I picked these up on such an offer.





First we have the Max Factor Colour Elixir Cushion in 2 shades - 025 Shine In Glam and 015 Nude Glory.





The name alludes to the applicator, which is a cushion tip. For some reason, I had to squeeze a lot before any product came out from the Max Factor Colour Elixir Cushion in 025 Shine In Glam. It was not the same for the other shade.





 The textures also remind me of the Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors and I would like to do an actual comparison with the two products.







Here is a swatch of both colours. I like both for different reasons. The top swatch (Shine In Glam) looks more made up whereas the bottom swatch (Nude Glory) looks more subtle.





I also picked up the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner as many have said it is a dupe for many higher end gel eyeliners.





The brush that is included is surprisingly good for lining and flicking the eyes. I use it with other gel liners that I own as well.





I picked up the shade Brown #2 as I now prefer dark brown as opposed to stark black as an eyeliner. I can attest that the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is really good and I do enjoy using it.

These are drugstore picks that have been very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS