Wednesday 12 December 2018

Sephora 20% Sale Haul


Sephora Malaysia offers a 20% sale to their Black and Gold members twice a year and every time, I go in with plenty that I intend to buy since I try to hold off until the sale to make the most of my purchases!



I actually picked up 2 haircare items, one being the IGK Smoke & Mirror Conditioning Cleansing Oil which I have been eyeing for ages. I love cleansing conditioners and this one looks extra good because it is an oil and would probably be great for my dry as a desert and problematic scalp.

I also picked up the Starskin Nourishing Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask because it looked really good and I like that you can keep the hair mask for use in the shower next time.





I had been intending to try the Nudestix Tinted Blur Stick and so I have finally picked it up in the shade Light 3 after being shade matched.





I also picked up the Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation on a whim, the makeup artist was present and shade matched it and I really loved how it looked so I bought it. Then she convinced me to pick up the set, which essentially gives you the primer and mist for a discount.





So we have all 3 products here - Make Up For Ever Step 1 Smoothing PrimerMake Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation and Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.





Here is a sneaky peek of the powder foundation and I will do an in depth post on this, as I would with all other items.





I also repurchased the Make Up For Ever Lip Booster which now comes in 3 shades, but I picked up the original reddish shade which is ace. I have already spoken about it here



.

At the checkout, or affectionately known as "aisle of doom", I fell victim to this Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly. This is the newest moisturiser offering from Clinique and a 50ml is a perfect way to test out a new skincare before investing in the full size.





So this is my haul, and what have you hauled from Sephora recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS