Tuesday 11 December 2018

All About Lips #183 - Pixi + Chloe Morello Lip Icing Cake


I really like Chloe Morello because she is so funny. Youtubers who can laugh at themselves are real gems. Okay maybe that is taking it too far, but regardless, when I heard about Pixi collaborating with youtubers, I was intrigued with most of them. I will be showing you my haul and I actually picked up both the Pixi collaborations with Chloe Morello and today I am showing you this Lip Icing.




First up, the Pixi + Chloe Morello Lip Icing is a lip gloss which is in a really simple packaging. I am not the biggest fan of the plastic packaging that Pixi uses, it somehow feels a little cheap, and the mint green looks cute in photos but I am not the biggest fan of them in person.





The Pixi + Chloe Morello Lip Icing is quite bronzey in the tube but when swatched it is quite a pale wash of shimmery champagne and it is very pretty.





Due to the nature of this product, I wanted to start off with no lip product so that you can really see the difference (hopefully) when I apply the Pixi + Chloe Morello Lip Icing.





You get a doefoot applicator and it smells quite yummy, nothing too overwhelming. The formula feels really soft and smooth and almost liquidy on the lips.





This is possibly due to the inclusion of mineral oil, which helps the product to glide on and not feel like anything on the lips really. It does not have the gel-like texture that some lip glosses do.





The shade is very pretty on the lips and if you wear it in the sun, it catches in the light and is really beautiful. It is supremely comfortable to wear. When I wore this to a wedding, I had so many compliments and people were asking what I had on my lips!





I do not generally gravitate towards clear-ish glosses but this is so pretty that it has actually changed my opinion on clear-ish glosses. If you have less pigmented lips, you may get a bit more colour pay off with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS