Monday 10 December 2018

L'oreal Lash Paradise


The famous L'oreal Lash Paradise is finally here in Malaysia! I picked this up to try out and I want to run through a review for you now.





The packaging of the L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara is really pretty. I love the slightly metallic pastel pink colour of it. It just looks fancy. I must say this mascara is quite expensive for a drugstore/pharmacy range but it is still less than half of what a mascara at Sephora would cost you - just saying.





Most of you will probably know that this is meant to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. The packaging is similar in colour and the brush is almost identical. It looks exactly the same to my untrained eyes.





If you like a lot of volume, or you like bristly brushes, this is likely to work well for you.





Personally I have not been able to try the Too Faced Born This Way Mascara because it is not waterproof and I need waterproof mascara to hold my lashes up. I know what you are thinking, Too Faced launched a waterproof version! Yes, but that smudged everywhere for me, which meant it was a total fail and complete waste of time and money. 





I personally really like this and find that big brushes mean that I can do a quick swipe and my lashes are done. I tend to prefer plastic/rubber combs but I do enjoy a proper big bristly brush too.





L'oreal Lash Paradise is one of those mascaras which gives it all to you. It lifts, lengthens and volumises. I think that most people will really enjoy this mascara and that it ticks all the right boxes.





If you prefer a more defined or more lengthening than volumising, this may not be the mascara for you. However, I do think that this is a really great mascara. WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS