Thursday 9 August 2018

Phyto


These Phyto products are just like the previous Phyto products I have tried and they really do not disappoint.





Let's start with the Phyto Express Conditioner for weakened, damaged hair. When they say express, they really mean express. If you make the mistake of leaving this on your hair while you soap up, you will be left with really sleek hair, almost too slippy!





The Phyto Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray, is exactly like the miniature travel one which I tried. The only difference is that the travel size was in a glass bottle whereas this is in a plastic bottle. It is rather surprising, as I would think glass bottles being heavier is less travel friendly?





If you have never tried Phyto haircare, this is a great place to start. The scent is certainly different, unusual and I cannot for the life of me describe it, but it makes your hair feel great and that in itself should be reason enough to buy it.





I will admit that I picked these up at Hermo because they were discounted. You can get these from Guardian as well, if you are not an online shopper (why, what, WHY)


Have you tried these and what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS