Tuesday 7 August 2018

All About Lips #181 - Nutrimetics Restore Youth Matte Lipstick


Can we take a moment to appreciate my trying to make my lipsticks look really pretty?





The story behind these Nutrimetics Restore Youth Matte Lipsticks is that my mum has been gifted various items and as the ever doting daughter, I have swiped them off of her for testing and reviewing.





The two shades she has here are Wine Lotus and Coral Camellia. I think the names are really beautiful and I appreciate it when brands put effort into creating even shade names.





The lipstick bullets are pretty sleek and a nice pop of colour. You get the branding on the actual lipstick bullet packaging.





The top shade is Coral Camellia and the bottom is Wine Lotus.





Although it is labelled as a matte lipstick, I think that "youth matte" is actually a new way or saying satin-matte. The slanted round bullet is alright for application but does not give a super precise application which a true matte lipstick would require.





Here are swatches of Coral Camellia and Wine Lotus respectively.





Here I have done single swipe swatches as well to show you how they look and truthfully, these are super easy to swipe on and wear. Do not expect any long wearing lipstick though because this is just satin-matte.





I personally love how Coral Camellia looks on my arm but I gravitate towards wearing Wine Lotus lightly blotted on my lips more often.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS