Thursday 26 July 2018

Colourpop Dream Street


Colourpop Dream Street is a collaboration with Kathleen Lights and potentially one of the most colourful eyeshadow palettes that I own!





If you tend to be a neutral eyeshadow girl like me, splurging on a more colourful eyeshadow palette may seem risky but with a company like Colourpop, you can enjoy colours without breaking the bank!





In fact, Dream Street is not straight up jewel tones only. There are still plenty of neutral shades in the palette with 3 pops of colours if you fancy switching it up.





Every single shade swatches beautifully pigmented, which is why I recommend Colourpop. I have been playing with different shades within the palette and some days I will only wear one or the other but all in all, this is a great eyeshadow palette.





I am really happy that I picked this up and the green shades are stunning. There is a duo chrome green brown shade at the bottom row which I love so much.


Do you own this palette? What is your favourite eyeshadow palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS