Tuesday 24 July 2018

All About Lips #179 - Le Métier De Beauté Hydra Crème Lipstick



Le Métier De Beauté Hydra Crème Lipstick in Signature Red is nothing if not beautiful.




I do not know how I feel about the packaging. I gravitate towards sleek black packaging, as opposed to really fancy packaging for example YSL, Guerlain, Givenchy lip glosses.... You get my drift right? I am not even a fan of the Dior lip products because of the packaging.





However, this Le Métier De Beauté Hydra Crème Lipstick in Signature Red is a gorgeous red which leans almost a tiny bit deeper than Mac Ruby Woo (which is my holy grail) and the actual bullet looks like it could be shimmery.





Here is a swatch of the Le Métier De Beauté Hydra Crème Lipstick in Signature Red and there is no noticeable shimmer but it is definitely not a flat matte lipstick. It is a satin finish which feels comfortable without being shiny.

I have worn this a few times, both dabbed on and fully swiped on but did not manage to take any photos of it. I will try to post some up on my instagram instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS