Tuesday 31 July 2018

All About Lips #180 - Maybelline Colour Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in Bittersweet Mandarin


The Maybelline Colour Jolt Intense Lip Paints are really good. I already had one from the US and then picked up this matte shade in Bittersweet Mandarin.





The doe foot applicator is built into the lip product, which means that it is quite small, but also means that hygiene could be a concern, especially if you keep your products for way too long, like me.





It is really satisfying to see the product squeeze up and through.





Then you just use it to apply directly onto lips and the fuzzy applicator is not too hard and not too small. I think it is functional.





The Maybelline Colour Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in Bittersweet Mandarin is actually almost fluorescent orangey coral and quite something to wear. I tend to keep everything else very bare and pare back when I wear a statement lip like this. Comfortable matte, easy to reapply, I do not think we can ask for much else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS