Tuesday 10 July 2018

All About Lips #177 - Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Blooming Lip Balm


First of all, the Estee Lauder makeup box packaging is really beautiful. I love the navy with gold and think that it exudes elegance and luxury. For me, I love the more sophisticated look as compared to the cute packaging (but sometimes I still cave and buy some cute items)






The actual lipstick packaging is also navy and then a gold accent on both top and the bottom. I will admit that even though I love the navy packaging, it is incredibly difficult to photograph and catch the correct nuance of blue without it just disappearing as black.





At the bottom of the lipstick (or one end of it) you get the shade name. Now this is a lip balm, so it is just called the Blooming Lip Balm.





On the other end, you have the beautiful Estee Lauder branding. How chic does this look?!





The lip balm twists up and you can see the branding again. The actual lip balm as a whole, feels quite weighty and there is a magnetic closure, which is extra satisfying.





The lip balm is a translucent baby pink lip balm which is pretty much flat tipped and there are no sharp edges.





Here is the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Blooming Lip Balm swatched and you can see that it is almost colourless, just a hint of colour, and mainly just a little shine.





Let's start with no lip products and you can see my lips are actually pretty pigmented.





This is a lip balm, so you can definitely apply it without a mirror and you can just swipe it on. It is minty when you apply it so that could be a make or break for someone.





Here I am with the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Blooming Lip Balm and you can see a definite plumpness that might be from the sheen of the lip balm. It is really comfortable to wear and because I love this packaging (as compared to the Dior Lip Glow), this is definite my preference.





The Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Blooming Lip Balm has a slight colour tint that adjusts to your ph levels, but do not expect any super bright colour. I personally really enjoy this and it is already a handbag must have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS