Thursday 28 June 2018

The Olive Tree #2




I really enjoy The Olive Tree as a brand and now you can even get them on Hermo, how amazing!
Here is my latest haul from the brand.




Let's start with the soaps I picked up from The Olive Tree.





First up is the Charcoal Cedarwood soap, which I definitely picked up because it is black and I think it would help with my bacne.





Then I also picked up the raw cut soaps, here is The Olive Tree Avocado Soap.





I also picked up The Olive Tree Olive Soap, so that I am better able to try both and tell you which is better for what reason.





I also repurchased their Lavender Chamomile shampoo, which my scalp adores. If you have sensitivity, this is the one for you.





I also decided to pick up the Ayate Handmade Pouch, which is a pouch for your soaps and you can use it to exofliate or just use it to store your soaps and travel with them.





Finally, I picked up the Gentle & Mild conditioner, which is the same scent as the Lavender Chamomile one. I love the shampoo, so I thought I should try out the conditioner as well!




Have you ever tried The Olive Tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS