Tuesday 26 June 2018

All About Lips #175 - Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in Elf Light Rose


This Peripera Airy Ink Velvet comes in a variety of shades and I picked up the shade Elf Light Rose.





Here it is, unboxed. It looks almost like a little dropper style product, but in fact... looks can be deceiving!





On the back of it, you can see the brand name, peripera.





It may look like a dropper style lip product, but actually it is a doe foot applicator! The packaging is more cute than chic.





Somehow the product swatches quite warm on my arm, but when I wear it on my lips, it is definitely more cool-toned pinky red.





Here I am not wearing any lip product on my lips at all.



So let us go in to the actual product!





Here is the Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in Elf Light Rose.





The product feels silicone-based which is why you can see the blurring effect. It does catch on dry bits on the lips, so be wary of that and make sure you exfoliate and hydrate the lips before wearing it.





It is not the shade I was expecting it to be, I thought it would be more like my lip colour just a shade deeper, but it is a really pretty shade all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS